Dog Training Camp
Instead of staying in a stressful boarding kennel, your dog can learn to listen and be well-behaved while enjoying the comfort of our certified dog trainers’ home with dog training camp.
We’re proud to offer the first positive dog board and training camp in the state and the area’s ONLY in home training camp. Our certified, veterinarian-recommended dog trainers make the learning process easy for your dog in a fun and effective way.
Board and train camp can help with...
Obedience & Manners
- Relaxing at home with settle on bed
- Leash walking skills
- Polite greetings & door manners
- Responding to owner around distractions
- Coming when called
- and more…
- Reactive behavior on leash toward dogs or people
- Aggressive or reactive behavior when handled
- General fear or anxious behavior to dogs or people
- and more…
Board and train camps are not suitable for separation anxiety or severe aggression towards kids or strangers.
Board and train camp includes....
For Your Dog
- 2 or 3 week program options
- Several individual daily training sessions
- Group play & training sessions (if appropriate)
- Plenty of exercise and socialization
- Enrichment toys & activities
For Your Family
- Recorded & LIVE video of your dog’s training sessions
- Lifetime access to our support system
- Lifetime access to included group training classes
- Private Lessons to ensure your success
For safety, all dogs enrolled in our dog board and training camp must be able to be crated or kenneled when not supervised. We are able to accept puppies as young as 8 weeks into our program due to the in home environment. Age appropriate vaccines are required.
How to start working with us...
Send us a contact form
Schedule a phone consultation
During your consultation, we will gather all of the information we need to make a personalized recommendation on the best program for you based on what we learn about your dog, the challenges you are facing and your preferences for training.
When you fill out and submit the form below, we’ll send you an email within a few minutes with more details about our programs and pricing. Then, if necessary, you can schedule a phone call with our Training Director to discuss your dog in more details and sign up.
Enroll in a training program
It’s time to make changes! Together, we will create a training schedule that works. During your lessons, we will train with you and your dog while showing you how to incorporate training into your existing schedule. Whether you choose private lessons or our board and train program, we are here for you!
Join the BPF Alumni Community
Become a part of our BPF family by joining us in our private community group. Inside, you’ll find hundreds of dog owners just like you as well as have the opportunity to join in our alumni only group classes and other special offerings.