Board and Train for Dogs & Puppies
Effective training for lasting results
Struggling to get your dog to listen?
Let us give your dog the skills to understand and respond to you – even around distractions.
Camp style learning at our over 6 acre farm in Perkasie jump-starts your dog’s training in a fun and interactive learning environment.
How Board and Train works:
Our training camp is the only of its kind in the tri-state area. Your dog stays on our farm in Perkasie, PA for a fun but intensive learning experience.
You will get daily video updates, personalized training instructions and follow up private lessons to make sure behavior changes carry over to your home.
Our program offers the most one on one instruction for dogs which means that they have more successful repetitions of good behavior creating more muscle memory and better transfer of good behaviors to the home environment.
During Training Camp:
- An intake assessment happens at drop off to create a training plan
- Dogs receive many training sessions per day
- Trainers track behavior & training progress, adjusting as needed
- Daily instructional videos help you learn along with your dog
- Weekly video reviews and personalized go home instructions are provided
When your dog comes home:
- You’ll continue where training left off with our support
- Follow up private lessons are included at your home, our facility or virtually
- Lifetime support is always just an email away
- Alumni support sessions are included with your program
Ready to get started?
The first step is a 20 minute phone consultation with our Training Director to make sure it’s a good fit and explain the program in more detail.
*Please note that board and train programs are not suitable for separation anxiety or human aggression. Please contact us about private lessons to deal with those behaviors. *
Board and Train programs are great for:
- Puppy socialization
- Leash manners (not pulling)
- Impulse control (around toys, people and other animals)
- Polite manners for greetings
- Settling in the house
- Coming when called
- Reactivity on leash
- Responsiveness around distractions
- and so much more…
Interested in our board and train program ? Great! The first step is a conversation with one of our trainers to determine if our stay and train program is a good fit for your dog.
Schedule a phone consultation now to start the conversation.