During Private Training programs, you and your trainer work together during weekly lessons to implement positive behavior changes.
Our proven training programs have helped over a thousand dog owners just like you to find the most efficient path to success with their dog. We’re committed to your long term success and so all of our programs include a lifetime support program.
Private training lessons can help with:
Private Lesson Programs include:
- Private Training Sessions: you and your Certified Dog Trainer or Behavior Consultant will work together during your weekly sessions either in your home, at our Perkasie facility or even online.
- Lifetime Support: After your program, we’re still here for you through email or phone support and our private FB group. You’ll be able to review hundreds of guidance videos, have exclusive access to trainer Q&A sessions and free or low-cost support classes. You can reach out to us at any time if you have questions or just need a little reassurance.
How private lesson programs work:
Private lesson programs range from 4 weeks to 2 months. You’ll meet with your Ceritifed Dog Trainer or Behavior Consultant typically once per week for 45 minutes. During the lesson, your trainer will:
- Set clear goals and boundaries for your dog and family
- Help you understand why your dog behaves a certain way and develop a plan for changing unwanted behavior
- Track and adjust training goals and expectations
- Be available between lessons for additional guidance or support
- Demonstrate key behaviors and guide you on how to practice and implement as part of daily life
Ready to learn more? Schedule your consultation today!
During your free 20 minute consultation, our trainer will ask important questions that help us recommend the best program for your dog.